The London and Slough Run was established in 1984 to support the homeless and people in need.
Staffed solely by volunteers, a key focus is on offering, where possible, support - taking time out to listen to those who are looking for help and who often have no-one else to whom to turn.
With the expansion of the Slough foodshare distribution at Dukes House, along with the London Runs and the Winter Night Shelter, we rely totally on the generosity of our supporters to help fund our Charity operations.
EVERY donation is gratefully received and very welcome – we thank you so much!
Ways to donate
Donations of funds, food or other items are gratefully received and essential in enabling us to carry on our work. If you do make a donation and are a UK taxpayer, we would be grateful if you would consider providing us with your details so we can claim GiftAid on your donation.
The London & Slough Run
Sort code: 20 02 06
Account number: 50696390
Food and other items
Donations of the following are very much appreciated, all year round:
- Food – such as tinned meats, such as corned beef, spam (for the sandwiches), biscuits, pasta, tea, coffee, sugar and fresh fruit
- Soft drinks or individual fruit drinks
- Warm clothing and footwear (for both men and women) – particularly socks, gloves, hats and scarves
- Blankets and sleeping bags
- Rucksacks and holdalls
- Toiletries – toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, razors, soap etc.
You can also donate or even fundraise for us through JustGiving. Whether it is organising an event, doing a sponsored challenge, it all goes towards keeping our charity going and supporting the work we do.